GPS Technology and Digital Signatures Eliminate Paperwork and Improve Service to Hospitals. Learn how.
December 10th, 12:00 PM EST
Add to CalendarAsk a Question
The LIVE webinar will start to stream to this page beginning at 12:00 PM EST. If the live webinar player is not showing above, please refresh your page and click the play button to join.
Receiving, fulfilling and tracking blood product orders – from intake to delivery – is complicated without the right technology. InVita’s HemaControl system changes all that, which will make your hospital partners happy. Beginning with easy ordering, HemaControl enables your hospital partners (and you) to follow the progress of every order as it makes its way through your internal process, while in transit, and upon delivery to the final destination. Customers are raving about the GPS technology, digital signatures, and paper-free tracking. They’re efficient, costs are controlled, and they’re providing great service.
Join us on December 10 to learn:
- Why most blood centers use HemaControl for their hospital ordering needs.
- How the industry leader continues to invest and evolve to meet the needs of blood collectors.
- How HemaControl can improve the ordering and tracking experience for your hospital partners while saving you money!
- Mike Deming, Vice President of Client Services
- Caitlin Fox, Manager of Compliance Products